Our Middleman Policy
Trade Guardian is our automated middleman system that can be used for trading or selling.
Our Protection For Buyers
Feel confident each time you transact at DGM. DGM Protection ensures that sellers will complete your order as described.
1. DGMProtection will cover a buyer's purchase when:
- Buyer did not receive their order.
- Item received by the buyer does not match product description.
2. DGMProtection does not cover the following:
- Buyers have verified and confirmed the receipt of the order.
- Buyer's remorse.
- Transactions made outside of DGM Marketplace.
- Any amendment or punishment by Game Developer / Game Publisher after the delivery successfully conducted.
3. DGM Protection does not cover fraudulent claims. We reserve the right to pursue legal actions and permanently suspend a buyer's account for filing fraudulent claims.
4. Buyers must only confirm the receipt of your order after you have verified the item received is as described in the product listing and in working condition. Confirming the receipt of your order indicate that you are satisfied with your purchase and agree to release the payment to the seller.
5. The buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the purchased Goods and/or Services if no claim, issues and/or complaints is raised or made by the relevant Buyer to DGM within seventy two (72) hours upon delivery of the purchased Goods and/or Services. Refunds will not be given for orders which its payment has been released to the seller.
6. All Sale Contracts are strictly made between the relevant Seller and the relevant Buyer to the full and absolute exclusion of DGM and DGM does not provide any after sale services. DGM may, but shall not be obliged to, assist the Buyer or the Seller in the event that any dispute arises after the conclusion of any Sale Contract.
7. In the event of a trading dispute, buyers have 72 hours to respond to our request for information by providing evidence for validation. We will deem the issue resolved and close the dispute if buyer fails to do so within the stipulated time frame.
8. All payment disputes or chargeback is not covered by DGMProtection. We will stop investigation and any request including refunds will not be entertained if such situation arise.
9. DGM Protection is not a product warranty.
DGM Protection for sellers
Sell your items at DGM Marketplace with peace of mind and let DGM Protection handle all necessary verification so you can solely focus on your trades.
Coverage provided to seller under DGMProtection:
1. Chargeback liability: This applies when a buyer is trying to file for unauthorised payment refund (chargeback). Given that the seller can provide full delivery proof based on our services requirement, the seller will be fully reimbursed.
2. Your account and product listings must be in check with our Terms of Service to be covered under DGMProtection.
What is not covered under DGMProtection:
1. Product or services not as described
2. Non-delivery of order
3. Intentional fraud or scam - Seller's account will be permanently suspended and DGM reserves the right to recall all payment being disbursed to seller and pursue legal action.
4. If the buyer disputed the order and succeeds, the financial institution will cancel the transaction. This means the original payment paid by the buyer will be refunded to them. Depending on the reasons for the successful dispute of the buyer, we may recover this amount from you.
Proof of delivery:
1. All proof of delivery must be uploaded immediately after delivery is made.
2. For order amount higher than USD 500.00, seller is required to keep a copy of video proof.
3. For Account service, this include the screenshot of account information such as login email and password, which you submitted through DGM to the buyer.
4. For games that support email notification: Screenshots of such notifications indicating changes made to the sold account, such as login IP or device changes.
5. Any screenshots to validate the completion of transactions must also be included as proof.
6. For other game services, screenshots or video proof must consist of buyer's character ID, quantity before and after the delivery.
DGM proactively monitors all activity of the Marketplace, but you can help to identify any suspicious activities by reporting it to us if you found any user violating our terms and policies, including any exploits, abuse or solicitation for private deals.