[Player ID required] PUBG Mobile UC 10000 (Global)
✅ Immediate delivery!
✅ No login details required!
✅ (Player ID) required only!
✅ All in-game gems/currency are 100% authentic.
✅ Customer assurance guaranteed!
745 in stock
• (Only Player ID) required for PUBG Mobile UC top-up.
• You may stay logged in throughout the transaction, once the top-up is completed, you will receive the UC in your PUBG Mobile account.
• Please send your (Player ID) correctly to avoid delay on receiving your UC.
• This service is not available for Japanese / Korean / Taiwan / Vietnam servers.
• PUBG MOBILE Royale Pass Pack and Elite Pass Plus Pack ONLY entitled to purchase once per account.
How to find PUBG M Player ID:
1. Use your account to log into the game.
2. Click your avatar on the top-right corner.
3. Your PUBG M Player ID will be displayed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
100% Trading protection
Guaranteed trading protection for both buyers and sellers. DGM guarantees fair resolutions of any disputes.
24/7 Live support
Z2U.com support works around the clock. Contact us at any time!
Accurate delivery time tracking
Average delivery times of sellers are always visible, helping buyers know when their items will arrive.
Automated selection of best
All the best offers on DGM are suggested by our automated system. Avoid the headache of searching for the best deals!
Our Drift Gamers Marketplace Refund section provides some clarity about when you’ll get the money and a reason for a possible delay.
When will I get my refund?
To check the status of your refund, please visit the order detail page.
Refunds are typically processed within 5-7 business days; however, in rare cases it can take up to 7 business days for your account to receive the funds.
Possible Reasons for Refund Delay
If you are in a dispute with the seller, then we will hold your payment until the dispute gets resolved. In this case, the fastest way to get your money back is to resolve the dispute with the seller directly through our on-site messaging system.
If you would like to know more details about your refund, then submit a ticket to our Support Team and include this:
- Order ID
- A brief description of the issue
Payment failed but I was charged
In general, the payment gets released back to you or voided on our end when the order fails. In rare cases, it might take up to 5 business days, especially if it’s a credit card, to receive a refund.
Please contact our Payments Team with your order ID and ask for a refund if you:
- Paid with Transferwise (you’ll need to provide the Transaction ID)
- Paid with Cryptocurrency (you’ll need to provide a Refund Address of the order’s payment method—USDC or DAI)
There are no inquiries yet.